General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Newark
- Briefs: Newark speaker to address youth drug awareness October 6, 2022, 11:32 AM The Newark Elks and Ohio Elks are hosting a drug awareness event next week.At 7 p.m. Oct. 12, in the...
- There's no place like a free drive-in movie October 6, 2022, 12:08 AM Publicity picture promoting the January 9, 1966 CBS broadcast of the 1939 MGM feature film The Wizar...
- Newark officials: Cherry Valley Road bridge closed indefinitely for safety October 5, 2022, 8:18 PM NEWARK −The city of Newark has announced the Showman Arch Bridge on Cherry Valley Road Bridge will b...
- Central Ohio high school football scores for Week 7; Columbus area Week 8 schedule October 5, 2022, 12:42 PM City LeagueBeechcroft 14, Linden 6Briggs 34, Eastmoor Academy 28, OTMarion-Franklin 18, Walnut Ridge...
- View all news in Newark
The last job offers in Newark
- Healthcare & Nursing Registered Nurse - RN - NEW WAGES ProMedica Senior Care
- Sales Regional Sales - Remote - Financial Services The Deutsch Agency
- Admin FT Care Review Processor - Work From Home Molina Healthcare Services
- Sales FT Administrative Sales Coordinator (Work From Home) Avex Designs
- View all jobs in Newark