Kraken is your cryptocurrency exchange in Newark, Ohio
Cryptocurrency exchange Kraken was founded at the end of 2011 by Jesse Powell, a fan of blockchain technologies. The site was created to be a worthy replacement for Mt.Gox. Today Kraken is one of several large companies with an excellent reputation. In particular, it offers clients a full Proof-of-Reserves audit, within the framework of which client's balances are reconciled with the contents of wallets.
A reliable platform for your cryptocurrency
Kraken in Newark invites users to trade from all over the world. The exchange provides a full range of services and is characterized by the following advantages:
- Technical support in 13 languages of the world.
- A colossal selection of financial instruments.
- The registration process takes 4-5 minutes.
- Support for a variety of payment methods for replenishing a deposit, withdrawing money from an account.
- Access to 2000+ markets without hidden fees.
- Instant real-time price change alerts.
- High leverage 1: 200. However, you should not get carried away with loans. By borrowing money from the exchange, you risk losing twice as much.
- Account replenishment using QIWI, WebMoney, debit card.
- Withdrawal of money - from 1 to 5 days.
- Free training courses for trading cryptocurrencies and stocks right on the site.
- Ability to create up to 10 real accounts and up to 10 demo versions of the account.
Kraken - cryptocurrency exchange overview
Kraken is a very popular cryptocurrency exchange that is known to both experienced traders and newcomers in the field. The platform ranks among the top five in terms of trading volume and Kraken exchange in Newark.
Supported currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, DASH, and others. Fiat currencies are also supported: CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and USD.
In total, the exchange supports over 150 pairs. According to Kraken reviews, news, and analytics, the most profitable option in terms of capitalization is bitcoin trading. There is a commission for internal transactions.
The most up-to-date rates, charts, summaries, reviews, transaction histories are also available to users as auxiliary services.
The office of this exchange operates in Newark, so you can register and buy cryptocurrency on the official website of the city.
Crypto exchanges in Newark
The latest news in Newark
- Ohio man uses hatchet to break dozens of windows at businesses, police say September 26, 2023, 7:36 AM The suspect reportedly used a hatchet to break nearly 40 windows at 11 businesses in Newark, Ohio. N...
- The story of Ohio's ancient Native complex and its long journey for recognition as a World Heritage site September 25, 2023, 4:24 PM Hopewell Ceremonial Earthworks in Ohio was added to UNESCO's list of World Heritage sites on Sept. 1...
- Newark Licking Valley shuts out Zanesville September 23, 2023, 11:12 AM Newark Licking Valley's defense throttled Zanesville, resulting in a 42-0 shutout in an Ohio high sc...
- Utica escapes Newark Catholic in thin win September 23, 2023, 11:12 AM Utica topped Newark Catholic 14-7 in a tough tilt for an Ohio high school football victory at Utica ...
- View all news in Newark